✦ The DAY of ARAFAH! ✦
• The Day, by which Allah SWORE an Oath.
• The Day of FORGIVENESS of sins, and FREEDOM from Fire.
• The Day, on which Allah PERFECTED the religion, and completed His FAVOR.
• The Day, on which Allah took the COVENANT from the progeny of Adam.
• The Day, fasting on which is an EXPIATION for the SINS of the previous year, and the coming year.
A BARGAIN YOU CAN’T MISS OUT ON: “Fasting the Day of `Arafah expiates for two years, one prior and one forthcoming.”
*-Get tens and even hundreds of bonus years on top of that by sharing and informing others!
If you sincerely intended on fasting and would have fasted, yet couldn’t due to your menstrual cycle, don’t be sad!
You’ll get the same reward as if you fasted, not a tiny bit less -insha Allah! (I spoke on that issue in: ‘Ramadan Gems #5’)
[~Shaykh Ahmad Musa Jibril]
May Allah accept from us…Aameen!