- Whether it’s a job, a spouse or something as small as a shoe-lace that you need, just turn to the Almighty, raise your hands to Him, ask and plead. He is the One who responds, loves those who ask Him and has made du’aa a rewarding deed.
- Say NO to blind following and use the gift that Allah has blessed you with – the built-in recovery drive through which Allah has given man the ability to distinguish between truth and falsehood, between what is beneficial and what is harmful. Let your fitrah guide your heart and let the Qur’an and Sunnah shape your future.
- Crying over sins and seeking forgiveness is not just a way to increase in eeman but also a key that unlocks doors to the treasures of Ar Rahman!
- The Qur’an is a book with miracles which the blind of heart cannot see. It will open up its secrets, it will guide and protect only those who sincerely read, recite and reflect on the words of the Most High.
- Problems, difficulties and sickness will seem trivial when hearts have faith and believe Allah is near.
- Ask Allah to grant you a heart that contains His love coupled with limbs that follow the actions of His beloved ﷺ.
- Honor your spouses and be nice to them. Allah responded to your du’aa and chose them for you when you almost gave up hope of an answer.
- Know O Muslim, engulfed in pain; know that Allah is All Aware. Allah will never abandon you; will never withhold anything except to give something better. So bear with patience for a little while more, for in this struggle you are not alone.
- Age, status, nationalities, ambitions, plans and promises will all lose color when death stands there glaring at your face. Thank the Creator for all the breaths you take, sincerely submit to His commands and strive to do the deeds that please Him before the final meeting with Him.
- Let go of anger, ego and pride. Forget, forgive and be of those whom the angels welcome and greet.
ٱلْمَلَـٰٓئِكَةُ يَدْخُلُونَ عَلَيْهِم مِّن كُلِّ بَابٍ سَلَـٰمٌ عَلَيْكُم بِمَا صَبَرْتُمْ ۚ فَنِعْمَ عُقْبَى ٱلدَّارِ
And the angels will enter upon them from every gate, [saying], “Peace be upon you for what you patiently endured. And excellent is the final home.” (13:23-24)
- Making a believer ungrateful is the biggest tricks of Shaitan! Rush to the remembrance of Allah whenever you feel like you don’t have enough.
- No matter how rude or unpleasant the attitude of your loved ones, learn from the prophets and never be offended by negative reactions! Continue praying and being kind to them and never become tired of working for His cause.
- When life seems like an endless tunnel with blinding and overwhelming darkness, let your faith and good expectations of Allah be the light that guides and brings you closer to relief.
- Guidance to Islam, your health, talents, family, peace and security are bounties from the Most Kind. Be of those who realize and thank Allah with the depths of your being.
- O servant of the Most Merciful! Believe! That if Allah intends to grant you relief, nothing can close the door He has decreed to open and if the door is stuck then nothing can stop Him from breaking it down.
وَإِن يَمْسَسْكَ ٱللَّـهُ بِضُرٍّۢ فَلَا كَاشِفَ لَهُۥٓ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ وَإِن يَمْسَسْكَ بِخَيْرٍ فَهُوَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَىْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
And if Allah should touch you with adversity, there is no remover of it except Him. And if He touches you with good – then He is over all things competent. (6:17)
- A sign of having Ikhlas (sincerity of intention) is that the quality of your good deed remains 100% whether you are with the people or all alone in the privacy of your room.
- Secretly spend your wealth in charity as regularly as you can. Allah promises that you spend even a small amount for the sake of Allah in charity; Allah will increase you in your wealth and will give you from His treasures in a way you never expected! O Allah, accept from us and bless us from sources we never expected! Ameen.
- Allah deprives you to draw you closer to Him by ways of worship and du’aa. And when He fulfills your desire according to his own timing, his own way, it’s only so that you can rise in faith and gratefulness.
- The Day of Judgment will dawn upon us suddenly. Prepare for it. Ask forgiveness from the ones you have wronged and repent to Allah for all your shortcomings in your worship. Prepare and be ready just like a pregnant woman keeps everything prepared and ready (to rush to the hospital) before her baby is ready to come into the world.
- We will face tests and trials of all sorts until we reach our graves, but let’s make sure that they don’t deter us from our aim to be of the best of believers. Let the tests and reminders make you grow stronger in faith, increase in empathy towards others and persevere in patience, humble gratitude and submissiveness to the Most Kind for all that He has blessed you with.
- Allah not only forgives sins but also erases them and their evil consequences when you sincerely turn to Him in repentance.
وَرَبُّكَ الْغَفُورُ ذُو الرَّحْمَةِ ۖ
And your Lord is the Forgiving, full of mercy. (Quran 18:58)
- Be of the Akhirah-Oriented. Dream and wish for a home with Allah – the Most Appreciative while striving sincerely in actions that please Him!
وَمَنْ أَرَادَ الْآخِرَةَ وَسَعَىٰ لَهَا سَعْيَهَا وَهُوَ مُؤْمِنٌ فَأُولَٰئِكَ كَانَ سَعْيُهُمْ مَشْكُورًا
But whoever desires the Hereafter and exerts the effort due to it while he is a believer – it is those whose effort is ever appreciated [by Allah]. (Quran 17:19)
- Don’t let children, money, fashion, gadgets and other worldly desires distract you from racing towards Paradise. This world is temporary and the blessings given to us are means for either our success or failure in the Hereafter. The world and its things are attractive no doubt, but a believer’s heart should be attached to Allah, His worship and His Jannah. His ultimate goal in this world should be to gain the pleasure of Allah so that he deserves the same in Jannah!
- Getting opportunities of doing good, the opening of doors to righteous actions, the ease and the strength to carry them out are all from the special bounties of Allah. Be grateful if He has chosen you to do something good and always say Alhamdulillah.
- Whenever you see Allah blessing people with what you also desire; then make du’aa for it instead of envying the people. Ask Him of His bounties for you and the people. He is the Possessor of infinite treasures and He hears and responds to all du’aas!
وَاسْأَلُوا اللَّـهَ مِن فَضْلِهِ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ كَانَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا
And ask Allah of his bounty. Indeed Allah is ever, of all things, Knowing. (Quran 4:32)
- Whenever you feel worried and confused and find yourself in darkness, turn to the Qur’an and find peace, solace and solution therein because Allah has called it “the Light”. It is the Light which guides; which delights, comforts and pulls his chosen ones from the darkness of ignorance and pain.
- Thank Allah for the physical appearance He gave you. Do not be of those who complain about their looks and of those who make fun of someone else’s looks.
- Success and Victory is achieved when you follow the Truth instead of following the people who follow their desires. One of the main reasons of being misguided is influence of the company of wrong people. Beware of bad company! The one who is in search for the Truth will only make the Book of Allah his standard, not the people.
- Fear Allah and Allah will guide you and grant you a criterion to differentiate between right and wrong. Fear Allah and strive to follow what’s right and He will love you and forgive you
- Being grateful to Allah satisfies you and increases you in blessings. Shaytan’s major and ultimate goal is to make you ungrateful for the huge favor of your Lord, which is guidance so be wary and always thank Him for this blessing from your heart, tongue and actions.
And for all the times you have fallen into ungratefulness and disobedience to Allah, accept your mistakes and seek forgiveness from Him humbly like
رَبَّنَا ظَلَمْنَا أَنفُسَنَا وَإِن لَّمْ تَغْفِرْ لَنَا وَتَرْحَمْنَا لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ
“Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers.” (Qur’an 7:20)